OMEGA-BUBBLES® C are multicellular expanded glass granules. The high whiteness can help to reduce the addition of titanium dioxide in cementitious formulation. For aesthetic applications like acoustic construction or ceilings the ultra-white lightweight fillers meet today's need for environmental focus. OMEGA-BUBBLES® C being based on selected recycled glass. Using these products is sustainable and environmentally friendly and can reduces your green CO2 footprint.
OMEGA-BUBBLES® C are available in a variety of particle sizes suitable for construction, insulation, and other related industries.
The most important applications in the construction sector include:
- Best suited for acoustic tiles & constructions
- High sound absorption coefficient of 0.635 NRC measured with ISO 10534-2
- White screeds and light renders
- Light levelling / repair mortars
- Modern light tile adhesives
- Loose embankments in floors and false ceilings
- Thermal renovation of rooftops
In the field of paint and lacquer systems:
- Thick film applications of paints & varnishes
- Thermal Insulation coatings
- Isolating roof coatings
- Lightweight resins for automotive
Samples of OMEGA-BUBBLES® C can be ordered immediately. Please contact your respective customer advisor at LEHVOSS.
Do you need other property profiles in your formulations? We will also find the right rheological additives for your applications. Talk to us!