Lehmann&Voss&Co. expands its existing portfolio of lightweight fillers with highly pure white expanded glass granules called OMEGA-BUBBLES® C, which are suitable for cement-based architectural objects, where excellent light shades are important.
OMEGA-BUBBLES® C are multicellular expanded glass granules. The high whiteness can help to reduce the addition of titanium dioxide in cementitious formulation. For aesthetic applications like acoustic construction or ceilings the ultra-white lightweight fillers meet today's need for environmental focus. OMEGA-BUBBLES® C being based on selected recycled glass. Using these products is sustainable and environmentally friendly and can reduces your green CO2 footprint.
OMEGA-BUBBLES® C are available in a variety of particle sizes suitable for construction, insulation, and other related industries.
The most important applications in the construction sector include:
- Best suited for acoustic tiles & constructions
- High sound absorption coefficient of 0.635 NRC measured with ISO 10534-2
- White screeds and light renders
- Light levelling / repair mortars
- Modern light tile adhesives
- Loose embankments in floors and false ceilings
- Thermal renovation of rooftops
In the field of paint and lacquer systems:
- Thick film applications of paints & varnishes
- Thermal Insulation coatings
- Isolating roof coatings
- Lightweight resins for automotive
Samples of OMEGA-BUBBLES® C can be ordered immediately. Please contact your respective customer advisor at Lehmann&Voss&Co.KG or send an email to surface(at)lehvoss.de.
Do you need other property profiles in your formulations? We will also find the right rheological additives for your applications. Talk to us!